Our paramedic critical care transport services have been designed to provide comprehensive continuity of care, bedside to bedside. Our critical care vehicles and paramedics are equipped with the most advanced equipment and medications, enabling them to manage the patient’s needs during any type of Advanced Life Support transportation.
These services include:
- CCU and ICU critical care transfers
- Ventilator dependent patients, capable of providing bi-pap.
- I.V. medicated patients
- ER discharges to acute care
- Pediatric and neonatal transports
- Multi-trauma and burn patients
- Off-site MRI transports
- To and from air ambulance transports
Our Critical Care Team is capable of dealing with the most acute patients in a critical care setting. Our Medical Director, together with a critical care nurse and respiratory therapist, insures that the Team’s level of education and training makes them capable of caring for high acuity patients.